Riding The Wave for Profits (Elliott Wave Advanced)
Elliott Wave will change you from an amateur to a Pro
Elliott waves give you a very wide and deep perspective into what the market is doing and hence creates a powerful market analysis technique for you. The interest in learning about waves is quite high but courses are limited. So we’ve created a new, comprehensive training course on wave theory that covers the theory as well as takes it into practical application space. On attending this webinar you master Elliott waves and discover powerful techniques to:
- SPOT Trends;
- ANTICIPATE Reversals;
- AVOID Areas of chop; and
- IDENTIFY objective criteria to know when a market outlook is wrong.
Our Elliott wave webinar will give you all the tools to incorporate these techniques into your trading.
Is Elliott wave for everyone?
Most technical analysts shy away from learning Elliott Wave because they think it is too complex. People prefer the use of traditional approaches and avoided Elliot for one or more of the following sampled reasons:
- “There are so many rules! I didn’t know what to do next.”
- “Even after figuring out how to count waves, I never know the right time to place a trade.”
- “It was just too complicated.”
Well, no one said it is easy. But it is not as difficult as it is made out to be by some people. All it needs is to get the hang of the basics, understand pattern correlations, remember a few inviolate rules and you are more or less through! Just like any other subject that you may learn, practice makes you more proficient and it is no different with Elliot Waves! Therefore, it is indeed for everyone!
What will you get in our Program?
In and thru the course we shall touch upon the following points that we feel are important for a proper understanding and subsequent application of the subject.
- We start by developing the basics of the Wave Pattern and the logic behind the cyclical nature of the pattern. It is easier to absorb all of the complexities and exceptions which make up wave theory when we understand why the premise works.
- We move ahead with the detailing of the structure, characteristics and rules related to Impulse waves.
- Corrective patterns are seen more often than impulses and hence rules of Elliott wave must be learned. However, it is more important to create a comprehensive analysis framework using both correctives and impulses and this is laid down in a comprehensive understanding of all wave types.
- This includes wave rules, common tendencies, confirming technical indicators, and development of insights which will help you to correctly identify wave structures.
- We shall take you through dozens of tips and tricks for counting waves properly and we present them as we discuss how to put all of our knowledge together and create a wave count.
- Markets are dynamic and sometimes wave counts do go wrong. Like any method of analysis we have to acknowledge that markets don’t always do what we anticipate. But we go a step further and discuss specific approaches for what to do next.
- Finally we put together the new gained knowledge to create high probability trade entries, identify specific strategies for finding and managing trades etc.
These are just some examples of the contents of our program. At the end of the webinar and the support sessions that shall follow it, attendees shall have a comprehensive understanding of Elliott waves and be ready to use them in their approach to markets.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes